17 January 2019
The indoor cricket nets that were located towards the back of the gym have now been refurbished and developed into our new ‘Performance Zone’.
The new Performance Zone blends the best of traditional training, functional approaches and strength and conditioning to create a unique fitness area serving all training requirements. There will be a CV offering comprising of new and different kit such as self-powered treadmill and Assault bikes. Resistance training will include integrated Olympic lifting platforms, lifting racks, dumbbells, benches and fixed stations such as glute/hamstring extension and incline leg press.
Take a look at the pictures below of the latest developments in our new Performance Zone Facility!!
Don’t forget as a member of BS7 Gym, you will also receive the extra benefits associated with a BS7 Gym Membership. These are:
- 10% off food and soft drinks at Boston Tea Party (Nevil Road)
- Discounted swimming for £2 at Filton leisure centre
- 10% off treatments with JR Healthcare (located within BS7 gym)
- 50% discount on room hire at the Bristol Pavilion.
- Free entry to Gloucestershire Cricket home group matches