17 July 2020
We’re excited to welcome you back to BS7 Gym soon. During this lockdown period, we have been working hard behind the scenes to get the gym ready to reopen safely and continue supporting all our members on their health and fitness journey. We have also taken this opportunity to invest in and upgrade the gym’s facilities to better your BS7 experience.
The safety of our team members and members is our number one priority; this is why we are taking a little longer to reopen to ensure the safest workout in Bristol. While the club remains closed all memberships will remain frozen. The club will be improved moving forward and it may look a little different, but we will continue to be here to support you and your health and fitness goals.
What can you expect?
- We will be reducing capacity in our gyms and increasing the space between equipment to 2m, as well as adding a one-way system;
- We will be creating an outdoor PT zone to take advantage of the space available at the Bristol County Ground;
- We will be introducing an outdoor spin zone, which will be situated in a marquee overlooking the cricket pitch;
- Bookings will be limited for group exercise classes to adhere to social distancing guidelines;
- We will reduce the number of members in certain areas of the Club at any one time and ensure everyone can practice social distancing;
- All staff and visitors entering the site will be temperature checked at the doors for everybody’s safety;
- We have installed further hand sanitizer units and equipment clean down products;
- We have installed a brand new entrance doorway to help limit contact touch points;
- We have fitted protective barrier screens around the reception area;
- We will be moving equipment into the studio and squash court to provide further social distancing; and
- We will be incorporating extensive cleaning protocols and social distancing practices throughout the club to keep you safe and at ease.
We’ll be in touch regularly with specific details about the gym reopening in the coming weeks, but in the mean time we thank you for your patience and understanding, and send you our best wishes from everyone here at the BS7 team. We can’t wait to see you again soon!