8 April 2021
BS7 Gym is excited to confirm the planned gym re-open date of Monday 12th April.
We hope you enjoyed our free online classes and now cannot wait to see all our lovely Members again in person and look forward to a brighter 2021.
The safety of our team and BS7 Members has been our number one priority from the offset; we will continue with our online booking system, hourly high touch point cleans, temperature checks on arrival and social distancing measures.
As per government guidelines our changing rooms/showers and saunas will remain out of action until further notice, however toilet facilities will be available. Lockers will also be unavailable for the time being and members should bring water with them. Group exercise classes will also remain unavailable until at least 17th May.
As we had previously emailed, due to the short notice closure of the gym back in January, sadly Direct debit membership payments had already been taken. We will be emailing all direct debit members next week with details of what to expect regarding direct debit collection however below is a brief overview;
- All memberships were frozen for the duration of lockdown.
- The full January payment is being credited to all member accounts with the first 4 days of January given free.
- The January payment will be used to cover all direct debit memberships from our reopening on 12th April up to 11th May.
- On the 4th May (first working day of the month) we will be taking a pro rata payment that covers 12th – 31st May.
- We will email all members within the next 7 days with the exact breakdown of this calculation.
- All annual memberships have been extended by the appropriate amount of time lost due to closure of the gym.
We would like to thank all BS7 members for standing by your gym at this very difficult time and cannot wait to invite you all back.
We look forward to seeing you all on 12th April.